- January 16, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Consultancy
What are some key points in obtaining an Australian student visa?
Do you have a potential to learn or study abroad ?
Would you like to complete your studies in Australia?
After the United States and the United Kingdom, Australia stands third when it comes to providing quality education in Australia, a center of attraction for international students because of the friendly environment, many study opportunities, and world-class universities. If you have plans to study in Australia through Australian Student 500 sub-category visa under Australian Immigration, you must meet the basic requirements of Australia’s 500 student visa subclass, must meet the requirements of the Australian Student Class 500 Class Visa:
1. Requirements for GTE – The Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) states that you have a genuine intention to stay in Australia on a temporary basis and will leave Australia after completing your course. You have no intention of staying in Australia after completing your studies.
2. Health and Personal Requirements – Health requirements and personal requirements must be complied with in order to be eligible to apply for a visa.
3. English language proficiency requirements – Meet Australian language examinations accepted by the Australian Government such as IELTS, PTE, etc. You must clear the English language exam in order to demonstrate your English language skills.
4. Financial Requirements – You must provide proof that you are financially strong to manage your income in Australia according to the Australian lifestyle.
5. You must be 18 years of age or over 18 years old.
Before applying for an Australian Student Class 500 subclass, you should review the procedure
A) Choose the Australian University of Study
First of all, you need to choose the best university depending on the course you want to study. When searching for universities / colleges, consider factors such as fees, location, and duration of the course. Once you have completed your education provider, you can apply for the same. When you submit the online application form, you must provide the English language test and academic documentation as well. In most colleges, you have to go through sessions with college people. Processing of display messages takes a few days to process.
B) Financial support
Once you receive the offer letter, you must provide proof of financial support for living expenses, tuition, travel and accommodation costs. If anyone is accompanying you, you need to take care of their expenses as well. You have to support them financially during your stay.
C) Paying the cost and obtaining the Center of Excellence
Once the college has accepted your money, you need to provide tuition for the first six months and need to obtain an Overseas Health Insurance coverage (OSHC). You will receive Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) after you accept your offer letter and successfully pay the funds by the university. You will receive the Center of Excellence via e-mail. The Center of Excellence means that the applicant is eligible to study in a student visa course in Australia.
D) Health requirements and personal requirements
The applicant must meet health requirements. They must undergo a 12-month medical examination. Medical examination should be performed by doctors accredited by the Australian Immigration Department. You must even meet the personal requirements which mean that you have to provide evidence that you have a good moral conduct and there has been no interference in any kind of illegal activities in the past.
E) Submit a visa application
The visa application for an Australian student visa is submitted online by creating an immi account on the official immigration website in Australia. First, you must complete the visa application form online. You must provide all the required documents listed in the Australian Student Documents Checklist including Visa that -IELTS score, CoE, GTE requirement all academic documents, passport copy, photographs, proof of identity, work experience (if any), biography Current self. Financial Documents. You must submit all documents and then pay the visa application fee by credit card and visa application. You can stay in Australia until the end of the course.
Australian student visa benefits
1. You are allowed to live in Australia until you finish your studies.
You can take care of your family members to join you in Australia during your stay.
Student Visa Australia is a complicated process where one mistake can result in a visa rejection.
For more information you can contact : Australian Immigration Points