Spouse Visa Consultants in Lahore for New Zealand
New Zealand Spouse Visa
If your partner is already in New Zealand, or you and your partner are applying for a visa to come to New Zealand together, you may be eligible for a visa based on your partnership.
The New Zealand partner must also be able to show:
- Proof of their residence status.
- That New Zealand is their primary place of residence.
- That they are eligible supporting sponsors.
There is a fourfold test which forms the basis on which an Immigration Officer will make their decision. It is in all cases up to the New Zealand immigration officer whether the partnership qualifies under the New Zealand spouse or partner visa.
The immigration officer is required to gather and examine evidence, such as documentation and interviews, until they are satisfied the following 4 elements (the fourfold test) are met or not:
- Credibility- that both the partner and applicant are credible in the evidence they present.
- Living together – barring any special circumstance preventing it, that the partners are living together.
- That the partnership is genuine – the reasons for entering into and remaining in the partnership are genuine.
- That the partnership is stable – the partnership is exclusive and of a long term nature.
If you qualify as a New Zealand spouse or partner you may apply for a partner of a New Zealand resident visa. If granted, you will be entitled to live, work and study in New Zealand indefinitely. In addition you can include dependent children, aged 24 and younger, in your visa application.