- May 29, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Consultancy
Australia has many attractions for foreigners. Some want to go there for study, some for a job, some for tourism and some for establishing business premises. For those who want to put a base of a new business in Australian as part of their business expansion process, they have got it right by reaching the right website.
If you wish to start your business in Australia and you are not Australian or do not have permanent residence, you must know the right way for:
- Getting the right type of visa
- Government and legal requirements applicable to Australian business environment
It is the home affairs` department that is responsible for business visas of Australia.
For those having business skills and investment ideas, Australia offers vast opportunities. If you want to employ your innovative ideas in Australia with the best use of your skills, we can help you do it by establishing your business in Australia.
Before submitting an application for business visas, one must be nominated by the state or some territory government. Following steps define the path:
- Submission of EOI via the department of the home affairs` online skill selects service
- Check if some territory or state invites to submit an application for a visa. In case no such proposal is received, you can also contact them
- After an invitation is received, submit an application for a visa. You will be required to conform to certain application requirements. Your application will go with supporting documents
- In case provisional visas are accepted, its validity is for 4 years. Congratulations, you have successfully completed your first step for getting the permanent business-innovation & investment visa.
To get more information about Business Immigration To Australia
Business Talent Visa
- Eligibility for business talent visa i.e. permanent visa accounts for:
- Completely owned or part-owned oversees business, net business plus personal assets not less than AUD $1.5 million or your annual business revenue must be not less than AUD $3m
- Acquisition of not less than AUD $1m in the venture_capital funding in Australia for developing business ideas of high value
Business Innovation & Investment (Provisional) Subclass 188 Visa
Innovation in Business and Investment Subcategory 188 Visa is a temporary visa for investors and business owners who wish to establish their businesses in Australia.
With this visa, you can:
- Running a new or existing trading company in Australia
- Stay in Australia for up to 4 years and 3 months
- Apply for an Innovation Visa in Permanent Business (Permanent Investment) (Sub-category 888)
Basic Eligibility Criteria for getting Australian Investment Visa
- You must be under 55 years of age for this visa. If you are older, you may receive an invitation only if your business is of exceptional economic benefit to the state or territory.
- You must have a successful career in business and a desire to own and manage a business in Australia.
Or have commercial ownership
- You must have a personal or business asset of not less than A $ 800,000
- You and your partner must not participate in any type of business or investment that is not generally acceptable in Australia.
- You must get at least 65 points in the points test.
- You must be nominated by a state, territory, or Austrade before applying for this visa.
- You and your family must comply with health requirements.
- You and family members aged 16 years or above must meet your personal requirements.
- The Australian Values Statement must be signed
- Applicants aged 18 or over at the time of application must know the appropriate English language.
- You may not be eligible for this visa if your visa is canceled or rejected while you are in Australia.
What are business visit visas?
You may be interested in applying for a work visa if you want to visit Australia for 3 months or less to attend business meetings or to explore employment opportunities.
How do I get a Business Visas (Immigrants) visa?
Business (Immigrant) Visas are granted to people who are successful business owners or people with Venture Capital funding in Australia. There is no need to apply for a temporary visa before applying for this permanent visa.
What is Innovation in Business and Investment (Accommodation) Sub Class 888 Visa?
This is the permanent stage of innovation and innovation in the business of sub-category 188. It requires applicants to establish business operations in Australia or maintain an investment in bonds.
This visa allows a person to continue to own and manage his or her business activities in Australia after successfully completing all requirements for the 188 sub-category. Under this visa, the Australian Government provides permanent residence for business.
All applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The state or territory government that nominated you for a sub-category 188 visa should be advised by you unless you have permission to change the state or territory
- Have a sincere commitment to keep your business or investment activities in Australia
- Have complied adequately with the laws of the Australian Commonwealth, the State and the territories in force
Benefits of obtaining an Australian public relations visa
Stay in Australia permanently
Work and study in Australia
Enrollment in Medicare (Australian Plan of Health Care Expenses)
Apply for Australian citizenship (if you qualify)
Care for relatives eligible for permanent residence
Travel to and from Australia for five years from the date of the visa.
What is the appropriate commercial immigration visa for Australia?
During your free consultation with our business visa specialist, we will determine the best Australian business visa for you according to your circumstances. As you expect, the higher the potential investment, the more relaxed permanent residence standards will become.
If you want to check your qualifications by specialists and would like to discuss the best way to proceed with your application, in addition..To get your free assessments with us
Get Advice & Support For Taking a Start
There are many other consultants but we offer something unique and innovative with broad-range of support ideas that Australian government offers.
- Low cast advisory services for assisting new businesses establishment by foreigners in Australia
- Guiding from very initial stages to the establishment of business in Australia
- Complete support for the immigration process
- Providing mentoring services
- Providing business startup checklist for guidance through various startup steps
- Events for workshops and seminars that guide for business startups in Australia
- Avoiding lengthy processes and following the point approach
- The complete process from application submission to final getting business license
The best way to complete any task is to be disciplined. We follow a disciplined approach to lead our clients through the phases of getting business visa. Take a step and put forward your business initiative and we will provide a base for it.
For More Information : Australian Immigration Consultants